Customer expectations are growing at a much faster rate than anticipated, all thanks to Amazon for creating a new industry standard of customer experience. Consumers are more aware than ever, smarter than ever, and the best, more intelligent than ever when it comes to judging any company’s entire delivery process (includes consumer experience). For any consumer, something that doesn’t meet their immediate requirements dooms the company as below average. This is the challenge that nearly every company that is into retail has to address—Invoking an intelligent supply chain that understands consumer’s customisation in their demands.
Other challenges for any company to address in this digital age-
- To be able to respond effectively to evolving consumer needs.
- Interactions with consumers and a detailed analysis of data touchpoints.
- Understanding or observing the demand and variations in advance.
- Visibility and transparency across the entire value chain.
- Collaboration with associates for ensuring market readiness.
- Agile and determining actions all through real-time insights
- Complicated processes and effective technological landscape driving to longer lead times.
In order to meet these supply chain challenges, companies need to enter digital transformation in entirety.
Transforming the traditional supply chain management through intelligent automation-
Unlike the traditional economy, where the only key area to be addressed was “efficiency”, the digital economy has its own set of agendas to be met like-
- Scalability- The capacity in order to ensure market readiness
- Agility- Redesigning the work model in order to make it more flexible and boundless, so that it can easily adapt to the ever-evolving market landscape.
- Transparency- Encouraging customers, partners and employees to interact seamlessly and with transparency.
- Responsiveness- The ability to make quick and informed decisions and address the market in real-time.
And, when these 4 characteristics are properly understood, then the most reliable supply chain transformation can take place. To be more clear, digital supply chain management is based on these 4 key mainstays–
- Intelligent process
- Autonomous fulfilment
- Well-connected ecosystem, and
- Cognitive Analytics
These 4 mainstays are responsible for driving the optimization of operations and processes, and more, they open new ways of expanding business plan, and revenue.
Key pillars of regulating intelligent automation in digital supply chain management-
- Well-connected ecosystem
- Connected Field Services
- IoT or Internet of Things
- Robotic Process Automation
- Algorithm-based demand sensing processes
- Cognitive analysis
As it turns out, the root for any effective digital transformation to take place is based on “disruptive technologies” as they empower any company’s business plan with much more accuracy than the traditional setup.
AeoLogic helps companies in both private, public and aviation sector in realizing their digital growth with the assistance of smart and disruptive support. Our decade old experience has helped us in realising more accurate, affordable and reliable digital solutions. Connect with us for a quick consultation today.