Mobile application development has become the need of the hour with the advancement of technology in today’s world, people are getting more access to smartphones. This colossal number of smartphones contains a ton of applications that offers to solve the daily problems effortlessly for the user. They are deliberately changing the mindest of people and making them more dependent on the use of smartphones. Also, there is no such harm in it, actually, it is a win-win situation for all.
There are 5.22 billion unique mobile phone users in the world today, according to the latest data from GSMA Intelligence. The total number of unique mobile users around the world grew by 93 million in the past 12 months. As per “Data Reportal”
Services Offered by the Mobile Application to the Business Holder
1. Business Exposure and Visibility: Smartphone users spend more time online. Research shows that smartphone users spend at least 162 minutes daily on a couple of apps on his/her smartphones. So having an app can help increase business visibility and promote the growth of the business.
2. Customers Loyalty. Mobile apps can be used to increase customer loyalty because it allows businesses to communicate directly with their customers via In-app purchases, ads, promotions, and notifications sent to customers’ phone via mobile apps. So having a mobile application will lead to making the blond with customers stronger.
3. Conversion is the King: It is 2021, every business holder wants to plan the things before actually doing it. Conversion is a part of planning it enables the enterprises to get a clear picture of the mindset of its customers. The mobile application makes the accurate conversation rate high.
4. Accessibility: Mobile apps are more accessible than websites it allows the customer to use them anywhere and anytime and the more the customers feel comfortable the more they’ll become loyal to the service provider.
5. Creating Brand Awareness. Mobile apps help businesses in creating brand awareness and recognition by using features customers can fall in love with easily. In-app offers and promotions through mobile apps can keep a customer engaged and inclined to patronize such business.
Services Offered by the Mobile Application Development in Healthcare
It is the basic human tendency is to perform the task in the most leisurely way it is possible. Looking for the easy way out is part of our lives whether it is shopping online or taking care of health.
Following are some of the advantages for the patients:
- Ease to book the appointments from anywhere and at anytime
- Healthcare application is b beneficial for patients in saving a ton of time for travel, waiting in the queue, etc.
- Consultation has become more accessible for patients which helps in curing them.
- By in-app notifications and articles, patients will get all the information about the latest vaccine and medication. Especially because of this black swan event which has risen for the past sometime in Covid-19, notifying patients will be beneficial for them.
- Variety in selecting the consultation from different doctors is easily accessible to the patients.
- Patients can track their reports anytime and anywhere, even the old data will always be available to them.
Services offered by the mobile application to the business holder
The Healthcare industry is one of those industries which is in a massive boom especially because of the covid-19. People are becoming more cautious about their health. Thus it is a great opportunity to provide healthcare services online.
“Following are some of the advantages for the business holder:”
- With an increase in the awareness for health this industry already has a need generated for innovation in it.
- A mobile application can solve many problems of the patients resulting in more user retention.
- The loyalty of the user towards the brand will increase because the brand is helping in solving all of their problems.
Steps to Make Mobile Application
To make the Mobile Application a success, requirement analysis is a must before starting with the development. A core requirement analysis with all its business possibilities and with MVP features to make the application stable in the market. To move with phase-wise development as per requirement. The project lifecycle phases should include:
- Creating and finalizing requirement specification
- Creating and finalizing the technical specification
- Analysis, Database Design, and application architecture design
- Developing application prototype and click-through with real design mockups – both web and mobile
- System Integration and system Testing Deployment
“To conclude we can say making a mobile application is the need of the hour in order to reach a larger number of people and developing it in the healthcare industry will double the result.”
AeoLogic Technologies is standing as one of a kind by developing a multitude number of mobile applications and deploying them around the world successfully.
For any queries feel free to contact email@example.com